Sunday, May 31, 2009

5/31 WOD

"Kelly"

Five rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
30 Box jump, 24 inch box
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball

Man, another beat down girl WOD. I'm a day behind, as I took yesterday off for a road trip. This was a tough one. Struggled mightily rounds 2-4. Started pretty good and finished pretty strong.

5:43 - 8:51 - 8:41 - 7:50 - 6:23

Total time: 37:28

I also threw on my heart rate monitor for this. 162bpm avg. and 179bpm max. Not bad for 37+ minutes but when I raced cyclocross last season I was able to maintain 180+ for 45 minutes. So still have a ways to go but continue to build on the foundation.

The newbs were in and did a fun one - Cindy scaled:

12 minutes as many rounds as possible:
1 pull-up (beginner)
4 push-ups
7 squats

TWay did 10 full rounds and 1 pull-up/4 push-ups. Scaled with beginner pull-ups and parallette elevated push-ups on knees.

Unelastigirl did 15 full rounds. Scaled with slightly tougher beginner pull-ups and push-ups on the floor on knees.

Good solid effort! Will do a heavy arm-centric day tomorrow... muwahahahahaaaaaaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment