Monday, May 25, 2009

5/25 WOD

Run 5 K

Oh joy, more running. But gotta do it. Not my strength so keep at it until it is at least tolerable.

Well, I certainly didn't set the world on fire, actually fell asleep on the floor before I decided I better get a move on. Did the CFWU x 3 and hit the road. My 800m splits:

3:26 - 3:32 - 3:48 - 3:50 - 4:01 - 3:35

Total time - 22:56


Wasn't sure how to pace myself as I haven't run this distance in a long time. I'm still thinking the sub 6 minute mile is attainable under perfect conditions (track, good weather, no wind, and nothing else to do the rest of the day while I recover). That first mile of 6:58 was really pretty slow (but easy) since I knew there were two more to go. Definitely faded with 7:38 and 7:36 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment