Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5/13 WOD

"Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Hmm... didn't feel great tonight. Lack of sleep, traveling, and poor eating the last few days I'm sure did me in. Got in 18 full sets, 1 below my PR. But this time I did full depth squats (4" lower) so that also contributed to the difference I'm sure.

The newbs were in the gym tonight too and I set them up with a Puppy+ scaled version of Hansen:

3 Rounds
9# KB swings - 15 reps
Squat thrusts - 15 reps
Situps - 15 reps

TWay: 16:03
Unelastigirl: 14:43

Notes - TWay parallette assist on thrusters, assist on situps

This was a tough one for them. But they grinded through to completion. More good work. We continue to work on the base foundation. Long way to go but off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment