Saturday, May 9, 2009

5/9 WOD

Four rounds, each for time of:
800 meter run

Rest as needed between efforts.

Gawd I don't like running. But for short distances, I can suffer it out. These were going to hurt, that's for sure. Short enough to try think you can almost sprint these, but long enough to smack you in the face when you realize in the last 150m you went out too hot. Good chance for pukie if done properly... :)

So I have a course mapped out - an out and back starting at my house. It's pretty close, GPS varies a teeny bit but close enough. Some minor uphill/downhill. Would really like to try this at the nearby track, just not heading up there at 10pm by myself thank you very much.

So my times? Not bad. Had about 3 minutes of rest between each one.

2:43 - 3:01 - 3:14 - 3:03. Maybe that 6 minute mile is attainable... but going to need to run a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment