Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5/17 WOD

Well, the day started out with a bad case of Montezuma's Revenge or reasonable facsimile. Not good. Wiped me out but I seemed back pretty close around 2pm. I know I'm not feeling well when I haven't eaten anything until 1:30pm. Figured I could do the WOD and I'd have a rest day tomorrow. Felt decent actually.

For time:
Row 500 meters
Body weight Bench press, 30 reps
Row 1000 meters
Body weight Bench press, 20 reps
Row 2000 meters
Body weight Bench press, 10 reps

Well, 30 reps sucked... So did the 20. But I did hammer out the last set completely which was cool. The 2000 meter row definitely sucked. Did the rowing part in just over 16 minutes. The bench press part in just over 15 minutes for a total time of 31:16. Not bad... 160# BW.

The newbs were back at it after an extra day off. So I made them pay with a Tabata type circuit. Lat pull downs (40#), Push ups on the parallettes, situps, squats. 20 secs work/10 secs rest. 4 times each then move to the next station. Two full circuits. 16 minutes total. Good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment