Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I won some rubber bumper plates!!!

So very cool! The folks at Wright Rubber were having a t-shirt design contest. I figured I would send in a few entries, what the heck, couldn't hurt. The only rules of the contest were that you had to use their logo and one of their slogans (I chose the "Train the Wright Way" slogan).

Cool thing was they were giving away three prizes:

1st - 230# rubber bumper plates shipped
2nd - 160# rubber bumper plates shipped
3rd - 50# rubber bumper plates shipped

I got the e-mail that I took 2nd place! Sweet! Interesting that they didn't choose the design I thought was my best design. The first place winner did a very contemporary MMA/fight style t-shirt that looked good. The CF crowd will very much dig it. Mine was more retro/vintage (at least that's what I was trying to create). So without further adieu, here it is:


I actually preferred this logo, with a photo of an actual bumper plate (but I'm not complaining and it sounds like they will print out the 2nd place design too!):

No comments:

Post a Comment