Thursday, June 18, 2009

6/18 WOD

For time:
50 Wall-ball shots
50 Pull-ups
35 Wall-ball shots
35 Pull-ups
20 Wall-ball shots
20 Pull-ups

Use 20 pound medicine ball launched to a target ten feet above the ground.


Well, still nursing the hip flexor strain but getting better. But didn't want to aggravate it so for the wall ball shots I put an 18" box behind me, lowered to about parallel instead of full depth. Actually made the wall ball shots tougher I thought since I couldn't use the force of the upward movement to launch the ball. Legs definitely didn't get the same workout that's for sure. And that a boatload of pullups, did 5 rounds of 10, 7 rounds of 5, and 5 rounds of 4 to get through them all.

First real metcon type work in a week+, so that was good. Felt good to sweat again.

21:29

1 comment:

  1. I did the wall ball and pull-ups. 25-20-15 for the puppy level. 10# WB to 9' target. 7:03.
    Then I ran 3 miles after a 1/2 hour break.

    ReplyDelete