Sunday, June 7, 2009

6/7 WOD

"Lynne"

Five rounds for max reps of:
Body weight bench press
Pull-ups

Had to skip Saturday because I was not anywhere near where I could complete this WOD. I hit that DL WOD very hard and am still feeling the after-effects of that workout. My pull-up numbers suffered big time from the soreness of the DL WOD. Bench press improved a little bit though, so that is encouraging. Did 4 minute breaks between rounds. Still no kip... :( 160# bench press.

Previous Lynne:
Bench 12-11-9-7-6
PU's 17-15-12-12-12 (fairly certain these I didn't full extend to bottom)

Today's Lynne:
Bench 13-12-8-9-7
PU's 15-12-10-9-9 (full strict pull-ups, good ROM)

So 112 vs. 104. I'm blaming the DL's for significantly impacting my pull-ups, as I know I can do more than that (and have done more). The full ROM help softens the blow too...

No comments:

Post a Comment