Friday, June 26, 2009

6/26 WOD

"Nicole"

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
Run 400 meters
Max rep Pull-ups

Post number of pull-ups completed for each round


First ever Nicole for me. Slowly getting the running legs back - still a bit behind where I was pre-hip flexor injury. Don't think the sub-6 minute mile is within reach at this time. Maybe another month and I'll go for it...

As usual, a tough one. Crazy trying to catch your breath while knocking out pullups. Ran past several people who were outside taking a late night walk enjoying the pleasant temps. Must've thought I was some wacko breathing as hard as I was but only running a short distance. Little did they know...

400m split time, pullups (dead hang)
1:21.8, 12
1:20.6, 8
1:30.9, 7 (underhand)
1:37.4, 6
1:41.2, 7 (underhand)
1:36.8, 6
6 rounds, total time 19:20, total pullups 46

I suppose in the spirit of CF, I should've gone out and run a 200m. I preferred laying on the floor trying to not pass out... another favorite CF past time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment