Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6/17 WOD

Hang power snatch 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Alrighty, nice to be back after a week off nursing my assorted injuries. Guess I did a number on myself doing those squats - back and hip flexors. Back is 98% but the hip flexors are still probably 80%. But all this rest has made me tired and ironically kinda cranky. So back at it tonight.

This is not a lift I have done before, so was not very good at it.

65-65-70-70-70-75-75-75-75-75

I had those 70s I though pretty good, but once I added that 5 additional pounds the form was a struggle - although I think I did a good job getting under it vs. pressing it. Sure looks easy on the video. Oh well, chalk up a new experience and another development opportunity. Just glad to be back in there throwing some weights around.

No comments:

Post a Comment