Monday, September 27, 2010

09/27 WOD

With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.

Use as many sets each minute as needed.


Okay, was seeking redemption on this after my last two metcon WODs sucked donkey. I set a goal of 15 rounds. Wasn't sure if I could make it, but seemed possible. Had a good warmup and felt good.

Disaster struck on round 12 - I ripped my palm and scrambled to find a glove to cover it to finish the round. By the time that happened it was time to move to round 13. Crap, no rest for the weary. The glove helped but was also slippery, so that made things challenging. But I got it done. Round 14 just finished again with no time to spare so did my best to get round 15 done. Couldn't quite make it dayamn!!! 14 rounds + 12 reps

I'm certain I woulda made it to 15 had I not had the rip. Oh well, it happens. Should make future WODs fun... But at least this was better than the previous WODs... Thank goodness.

Warmup: 500 jump rope, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (mods OHS @45#, ring dips, no pullups)
C/D: clean up rip, some shoulder mobility stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment