Tuesday, September 7, 2010

09/07 WOD

21-18-15-12-9-6 and 3 rep rounds of:
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds
Push jerk, 75 pounds


Scaled to 65 pounds.

Was challenged by a friend on this one. She scaled to 45 pounds from the women's weight of 55 pounds. So I scaled down the same 10 pounds (I was going to do the pack scaling at 55 pounds). I actually felt pretty good on this one but in the end I was hurtin' big time as usual.

9:46

So crushed her time and have bragging rights for this WOD. Of course, it is still slow in comparison to others I follow but progress continues to be made. Could've done this one fully RX'd but that definitely would've slowed my time.

Warm-up: 500 jump rope, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx2 (mod-ring dips)
C/D: lay on floor trying to breathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment