Thursday, September 23, 2010

09/23 WOD

The Dirty Dozen

For time:
25 Walking lunge steps
20 Pull-ups
50 Box jumps, 20 inch box
20 Double-unders
25 Ring dips
20 Knees to elbows
30 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood
30 Sit-ups
20 Hang squat cleans, 35 pound dumbells*
25 Back extensions
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
3 Rope climb ascents


I'm fast forwarding to get closer to the regular main page schedule. Thought this WOD looked great and figured would start here. I had been on a business trip and didn't get much rest due to sleeping on funky beds in hotels so have been tired. But went for it and set a goal of about 25 minutes.

Turns out the Dirty Dozen for me became the Terrible Ten. I was gassed and tried the wall ball and got it to the 9' mark and said no effing way could I do 30 of these. So I shut it down. I really don't like not finishing but that was it for me. So yes, still have a way to go.

21:56

* subbed 75# barbell

Warm-up: 500 jump rope, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1, and some hang cleans, wall ball, kb swings
C/D: lay on the floor in misery wondering why I subjected myself to that

No comments:

Post a Comment