Saturday, September 11, 2010

09/11 WOD

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps


I scaled to 65 pounds.

Okay here is what I did previously on 9/27/09:

Scaled to 65# like last time. Did 11 full rounds + 5 thrusters + 7 hang powercleans last time this workout showed up (8/25). This time felt pretty good and pushed hard. Did 12 full rounds + 5 thrusters + 7 hang powercleans + 3 Sumo deadlift high-pulls. Good improvement in volume.

So a year later I'm a little behind where I was as I did 11 full rounds + 5 thrusters. Amazing what a few months off can do. But I'll get it back!

Warm-up: 500 jump rope, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (mod: ring dips)
C/D: none, hopped in shower went to dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment