Thursday, September 16, 2010

09/16 WOD

Overhead Squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps

Stomach still a bit dicey but felt the need to get out there. It wasn't a high potential puke metcon WOD so I felt pretty safe about it. I haven't done heavy OHS in quite some time. Never could do super heavy anyhow. Watched the WOD demo video and was off. Unbelievable how easy they make it look. The key was holding your breath - I didn't on two and three and failed. Did a bonus round to make up for those.

49kg - 59kg(F) - 59kg(F) - 59kg - 63.5kg - 68kg

So not bad, almost bodyweight. Felt pretty good to tax that core.

Warm-up: 500 jump rope, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx2 (mods ring dips), 8x20kg OHS, 4x40kg OHS
C/D: massage of back with taped lacrosse balls (mobility wod). I think something flew into my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment