Monday, April 6, 2009

4/6 WOD

Wasn't sure I was going to attempt this, but in the end decided to go for it:

Walking lunge 100 ft.
21 Pull-ups
21 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
18 Pull-ups
18 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
15 Pull-ups
15 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
12 Pull-ups
12 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
9 Pull-ups
9 Sit-ups
Walking Lunge 100 ft.
6 Pull-ups
6 Sit-ups

Actually did fine on the pullups after a good CFWU x3 again. Wasn't able to complete them all the way through but didn't feel the rib pain. Still have to be careful as it isn't 100%, but close.

16:10. Anchored but decline situps.

I'm tired. I think I'm going to take tomorrow off. Resting HR is a bit high right now. JDub is going to take on Nancy tomorrow so hopefully I can get myself out of bed to help her with it...

Oh and some punk was giving me a, "you're a wuss" look as I was doing my CFWU - the overhead squat part. I wanted to challenge him to the WOD but decided to focus on myself vs. him. But he was so manly doing those curls with the 25# bar... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment