Tuesday, May 1, 2012

05/01 WODs

ASWOD
Deadlift 5 RM (add 10 lbs to last workout)

DWOD
Complete 7 rounds:
Max Rep Weighted Pull Ups &/or Chin Ups - 25 lbs
20 Hollow Rocks
*you can alternate grips for each round.
Post total PU &/or CU completed

Okay, slowly building back my strength.  I actually feel like I'm training smart for the first time in awhile.  Following the plan and putting the ego to the side.  Amazing, no injuries and good progress.  Duh.

265# for the deadlifts.  Felt like buttah.  Happy with progress.  Will be getting heavy in no time.

For the weighted pullups got to use my new Rogue dip belt.  So much more comfy than the old tie down straps I was using.  Felt pretty good on the weighted pullups and chinups but faded fast.  Wore through my skin on the hollow rocks though.  I'm sure my form sucked bad as the volume kept increasing.  Fun shower time... :(

Pullup/Chinup reps:  10p, 7c, 4p, 4c, 5p, 5c, 3p

Warmup:  500 singleunders, shoulder/hip/leg mobility stuff, CFWUx1+ (OHS@45#, GHD work x20 reps, reverse hypers unweighted x20)
Deadlift warmup:  8@95#, 8@135#, 5@185#, 5@235#

No comments:

Post a Comment