Friday, May 11, 2012

05/11 WODs

ASWOD
Power Clean 5x3 (add 2.5 lbs to last workout)

DWOD
As many rounds as possible in 15 mins:
10 Supine Ring Pull Ups
10 True Push Ups
*For a description of these movements click here.
Post rounds completed

Still at parents - couldn't remember the power clean weight I last used so max'd out with what I had.  I think it was probably pretty close.  79kg (174#).  Happy, went up pretty good.

Didn't bring my rings so subbed bent over rows for the supine ring pulls.  More low back involved but I think the pulling motion was reasonably close.  Did 13 full rounds + 4 bent over rows.  Tired.

Warmup: 250 jumping jacks, shoulder/hip/leg mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (OHS@65#, 20 situps, 20 supermans, pushups with hands elevated 6" chest went below bumper plates, 10 strict pullups gripping the shelf in the tool room)
Power clean warmup:  10@65#, 8@40kg, 5@50kg, 5@70kg

No comments:

Post a Comment