Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9/30 WOD

"Helen"

Three rounds for time:
Run 400 meters
1 1/2 pood Kettlebell X 21 swings (or 55 pound dumbbell swing)
12 Pull-ups


Had done this one before on 4/15/09 in a time of 14:04. As I thought through it, I figured I might be able to crack 10 minutes in my current form. Probably was aiming a bit high...

Moved the treadmill into the gym as I'm practicing my POSE running plus figured from a transition standpoint it would help. I didn't realize my treadmill maxed out at 10mph, so I was limited in my running time. I have run 400m in 1:15, so I lost some time with a best possible time on my treadmill of 1:30. Still finished with a PR of 12:39, so pretty good improvement. I think the 10 minute goal was definitely too much to ask for - I forgot how painful this one was. Definitely hurtin' afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment