Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9/15 WOD

Front squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps

Okay, last time I did this, I was recovering from straining my hip flexors so I took it easy. I think I topped out at 148 then. Prior to that, my best was 182 or something like that. So the goal was to see where I was at, since I hadn't done front squats for quite some time. Could I reach the previous high? Not so sure.

Started off light, but felt good and ramped up to a new PR! Sweet! More progress.

110 - 132 - 163 - 182 - 202

Oddball weights because of the mix of KG's and lbs. This week started my 3/1, 2/2 cycle - I think the 3/1, 3/1 cycle was hurting me with some overtraining (plus not getting enough sleep as usual). So looking at the extra rest day to help with recovery. Hopefully that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment