Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9/23 WOD

Five rounds for max reps of:
Body weight bench press
Pull-ups
Body weight back squat


Well, I liked the look of this one - kept reading the comments on the main CF site talking about how hard this was going to be. I kept thinking it wouldn't be that bad. Oops. Should know better than that. Could only do 4 rounds... 5th round definitely would've seen pukie.

160 lbs. used for the BW stuff (even though I'm more like 157)

Bench press 12-11-8-6
Pull-ups 12-11-9-7
Back squats 12-11-10-8

Strict pull-ups. First time doing back squats without the little pad - think I was actually doing them pretty low. Need more practice on that with the bar position. Hammies are going to be sore, I can tell.. Thankfully I start my 3/2, 2/1 schedule... Two days of rest... So decadent... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment