Monday, August 31, 2009

Golf and Xmas in August

Well, decided to take a cycle off with a fundraiser golf tourney on Saturday. Shoulders were toast after that nasty three days of 20 min AMRAPs - pure evil. So gave myself some extra recovery time and actually did pretty well at golf. Considering I hadn't golfed in 13-14 months did really well. Kind of excited to play a little more. Perhaps over Labor Day weekend. CF prepares you for everything! (well, helps that I've played golf since I was 11 and actually was pretty decent)

But today was a big day - my Sorinex GHD arrived. That thing is a BEAST!!! Had no idea how big these things were. But since I've vacated the third garage bay of my old Body Solid selectorized gym, there was a perfect spot for it. This is my last major purchase to complete the gym.






And my first Dynamax med ball - very cool!



Oh and bought 4 more stall mats to complete the flooring in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment