Thursday, August 20, 2009

8/20 WOD

"Karen"

For time:
150 Wallball shots, 20 pound ball


Last time I did this back in March I did it in 13:02. So that was my mark. Had a good warmup but still was a little psyched out doing this. I knew as with all the metcon type workouts that this was going to hurt. 3, 2, 1, GO BABY!

Was setting a pretty good pace, did the first 50 in just about three minutes. Was thinking there was a chance I could do sub-10 minutes but it was going to be tough. Second 50 definitely slowed down and I had only about 3 minutes to get under 10. After 100 of these bad boys, there was no way I could do it. I pushed hard but didn't have it in me. Finished at 10:23. Still, a nice PR by 2:39. Finally, some improvement. Maybe the better eating and a little more rest helped. Not to mention 4 more months of CF training. Definitely some good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment