Sunday, January 8, 2012

01/08 WOD

With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.

Use as many sets each minute as needed.


Yay love this pullup ladder. Actually not so much. Still don't have my pullup mojo back, hands aren't conditioned to the high volume. I last did this back on 9/27/2010 and did 14 rounds + 12 reps. Not too shabby. Plus apparently I ripped my hand during that so even more impressive. This time I did:

12 rounds + 7 reps

I'm happy with that. Got to round 10 and after that the wheels started falling off. Happy to have made it as far as I did after that.

Warmup: 500 singleunders, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (OHS@45#, ring dips)

No comments:

Post a Comment