Thursday, June 2, 2011

06/02 WOD

Power clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Okay finally feeling human again both physically and more importantly mentally. That adventure race beat me up. Looking forward to getting back to the main page programming. And as usual I return to a 7x1 heavy day. Yay!

Did a 211# clean about 6 months ago, but haven't done any heavy cleans since and mix in the two months off for the neck injury and I was hopeful that I would hit 200#. Warmup felt pretty good so hopes were higher. Rounds 1 and 2 were pretty easy. Round 3 I had bad form and lost it. Same weight round 4 and I practically blasted my chin with the weight - nice! So figured keep moving the weight up. Well, could never re-create that explosive 4th lift and failed on every lift (including two bonus rounds that I really wanted). Oh well, pretty good effort. Wish I had the heavier weight on lift 4...

185 - 195 - 205F - 205 - 215F - 215F - 215F (bonus rounds 215F - 215F)

Warmup: 500 barefoot single unders, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (mods-OHS@65#, ring dips)

No comments:

Post a Comment