Saturday, June 25, 2011

06/25 WOD

"Cindy"

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes:

5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Main page had handstand pushups, so I decided to skip that - still trying to avoid that for my neck. Not comfortable with the compression (since that I think is what caused the problem initially). Figured I go with a classic. PR was 19 rounds way back in 2009 - I'm guessing I probably didn't have full ROM on the pullups on that since I didn't know how to kip back then. But it is something to shoot for. More recently I did 17 rounds and change. So that was the target. And I ended up beating it by 1 pushup.

17 rounds + 5 pullups + 6 pushups

Pushups did me in. Everything else felt really good.

Warmup: 500 barefoot single unders, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (OHS@45#, ring dips, strict pullups)

No comments:

Post a Comment