Friday, June 17, 2011

06/17 WOD

"Fran"

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups


Eesh, this WOD is painful and would give me a sense of where I was fitness wise. Best is 4:53 (4/8/10), most recent was 5:47 (1/5/11). Thought with the heavy overhead work I have been doing that would be helpful. But I don't think I warmed up as well as I should've and said, "uh oh" after the first thruster. Got through the round of 21 unbroken for both, but then split things up pretty significantly to finish.

6:39

So a long way to go before I'm back to sub-5 minutes (shoot I'll be happy in the 5 minute range again at this point). All part of the process though...

Warmup: 500 single unders, shoulder mobility stuff, shoulder presses, and air squats. A little kipping practice, a couple of pullups.

No comments:

Post a Comment