Saturday, June 4, 2011

06/04 WOD

2011 CrossFit Games Regional Workout 4

For time:
100 Pull-ups
100 Kettlebell swings, 24kg
100 Double-unders
95 pound Overhead squat, 100 reps


Um, not sure if it would've helped, but probably should've taken a break between the last WOD and this one (as prescribed on the main page). Oh well. I was going to do Murph but then decided to stay on schedule with the main page. Set a goal of doing 10 reps every minute with the exception being the double unders. In hindsight, I would've taken that for the entire workout. Ugly. Was on schedule through the pull-ups and kettelbell swings, but then the wheels came tumbling off on the double unders. My timing was all off and I couldn't string many together at all. Not to mention my arms were pretty darn tired. I switched to a heavier rope and that helped. Should've done that sooner. So at this point I'm pretty much toast and have the 100 OHS staring at me. Joy. Did the first 30 at rx'd weight, but I don't think I could get through the remaining 70 so I scaled it down to 65#. My wrists appreciated that. Painfully slow time.

46:36

Long way to go to get back my fitness.

Warmup: 500 single unders, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (mods: OHS@65#, ring dips)

No comments:

Post a Comment