Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/06 WOD

"Barbara"

Five rounds, each for time of:
20 Pull-ups
30 Push-ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats

Rest precisely three minutes between each round.


Well, this is my hot date with Barbara. Anything else probably would be in big trubble... :)

Anyhow, should've actually cancelled the date. I was super tired from poor sleep the entire week, and actually was asleep on the couch covered up all snuggly warm. Getting out to the gym at 10:45pm was tough. But I got my butt going somehow. Started off okay but was pretty darn tired. Going into round 5, I was so tired I could barely hold onto the bar. So I quit. Yup, skipped round 5. Then promptly went to bed and slept for 10 hours. Body definitely needed it.

4:13 - 4:55 - 6:26 - 8:33 - big fat zero

Warmup: 100 jumping jacks, assorted pullups, pushups, situps, and squats
C/D: lots of sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment