Sunday, March 22, 2009

3/22 WOD

Lynne:

Five rounds for max reps of:
Body weight bench press
Pull-ups

3-5 minute break between rounds.

Yummy.

********* UPDATE *********

Okay, I seriously need some sleep. Only got about 4.5 hours last night. Am exhausted. I'm sure it affected this WOD (at least that's what I'm telling myself). Was really starting to feel the after effects of yesterday's WOD too. I don't think I left anything on the table (and might have broken a table leg or two while I was at it).

Bench@160# - 12, 11, 9, 7, 6
Pull-ups - 17, 15, 12, 12, 12
Totals - 45 bench presses, 68 pullups, 113 total

I'm a little disappointed in my pullup numbers. Still have no clue how to kip despite watching several different tutorials many times. I'm sure that will help with the pullup numbers (as will some sleep, probably the only thing lacking in my training so far). I also probably gave up 2-4 extra reps in the bench. On set two I suffered the lack of spotter blues and couldn't rack the left side. Thankfully I had the collars on and laid down the left side and slid out from under it. So those last three sets were like, "okay, that's close enough I'll stop now." Silly.

Off to bed. Stressful week this week with travel and high level meetings. Will be taking a several day break from CF starting Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment