Monday, January 24, 2011

01/24 WOD

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
Rest 2 minutes


Well, my shoulder is really effed up - waking me up at night, can't get comfortable, have pain through much of the day. This sucks. Two weeks of rest with big ol' anti-inflammatories is my penance. Doing all those WODs after tweaking my shoulder clearly wasn't the smartest thing to do. Will be setting up the stationary bike and hitting the treadmill for awhile... Oh and maybe some quality time on the GHD...

Figured I could do this one. Taking a week off certainly didn't help and my running is pretty weak right now. I'm okay with my times but need to get better.

3:07 - 3:29 - 3:56

Warmup: 500 jump rope, shoulder rehab stuff, CFWUx1 (mods - OHS@45#, pushups), run 0.5m
C/D: walked for a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment