Saturday, January 8, 2011

01/08 WOD

Five rounds for time of:
10 Wall climbs
10 Toes to bar
20 Box jumps, 24" box

For the wall climbs, start with your toes and chest on the deck, walk your feet up the wall until your chest touches the wall, and then descend back to the original position.


Well, seeing Chris Spealler say, "this is going to get spicy quick" should've been the first warning. Seeing a Facebook CF friend's time was warning #2 (he's in much better shape than I). Third warning? Just about every CF workout will hurt. This was no exception. Yes, things got spicy very quickly. No way I was going to finish 5 rounds. As a matter of fact decided to faceplant at some point in round 3 and the flooring didn't taste good. I was not going to have any more of that. So I stopped after 3 rounds. Otherwise I might've been out there for an hour at the rate I was doing the wall climbs.

25:00

Warmup: 500 jump rope, shoulder mobility stuff, 1x10 shoulder press @45#, CFWUx1 (mods - OHS@45#, ring dips)

No comments:

Post a Comment