Thursday, January 13, 2011

01/13 WOD

Five rounds of:
20 GHD Sit-ups
5 Push jerk


Well my left shoulder is somewhat jacked up since the muscle-up WOD I did recently (not to mention all the other shoulder stuff in that wod too). After warming up, I almost decided to skip this as it was tough to even get up 95# on the push jerks. But I really wanted to do this and kept putting more weight on. Finally settled in at 135# and figured that was enough. The descent was what hurt the most - well, the blast of the chin with the barbell in round 3 didn't feel so good either. But I got through it. I'm certain I could've gone heavier had my shoulder not been bothering me. But it is what it is. Thankfully a rest day is here. Full GHD sit-ups.

11:49

Warmup: 500 jump rope, shoulder mobility stuff, 1x10 shoulder press@45#, CFWUx1 (mods - pushups and no OHS), PJ - 1x10@45#, 95#; 1x5@115#
C/D: 10 pullups, 10 OHS@45#

No comments:

Post a Comment