Friday, October 29, 2010

10/29 WOD

Complete as many rounds as possible 20 minutes of:
95 pound Squat snatch, 10 reps
10 Ring dips
10 Knees to elbows


Well supposed to be rest day but I've had enough freakin' rest over the past week and a half and I want to get this chit going again! It is pissing me off that I suffered that setback so back at it.

I was going to scale to 65 pound squat snatches, but it seemed pretty easy so I went full rx'd. Lost my form in rounds 2-3 and wasted a bunch of time with failed attempts. Also, chest was still sore from the previous day and all those pushups - made the ring dips fun. Oddly, the knees to elbows were the easiest part of the WOD for me. Goal was 5 rounds, did 4 rounds + 2 squat snatches. Almost made it. Hard effort.

Warmup: 100 barefoot jumping jacks, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (mods OHS@45#, ring dips), squat snatch 5@65#, 3@95#
C/D: played video game on iPhone...

No comments:

Post a Comment