Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/09 WOD

21-15 and 9 rep rounds of:
Left-arm Kettlebell snatch, 1.5 pood
Right-arm Kettlebell snatch, 1.5 pood
Pull-ups


Okay, continuing the two straight cycles with no rest. Traveling during the week so want to get as much in as possible. This one looked interesting. I didn't study the kettlebell snatch, so I really was doing kettlebell swings. Oops. I scaled to 1-pood (35#). The 100 pullups the night before wasn't a great idea. This one was rough on the grip. But I'm happy with my time:

5:46

Again, not legit snatches, but I got the weight overhead one handed. Not sure what the time penalty would've been. Anyhow, happy. Body is tired. One more WOD and then it is rest for a few days.

Warmup: 500 jump rope, shoulder mobility stuff including presses, CFWUx1 (mods - 45# OHS, ring dips, only 5 pullups). Kettlebell swings too.
C/D: shoulder stuff and some ab stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment