Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10/13 WOD

400 meter Walking lunge

30 minute break

100 Burpees


Well, traveling without access to a good gym, so did this in my hotel room. More competition. Have done them both separately but never together so closely. The 400m walking lunges WOD I did on my 8th WOD after a long hiatus and it wiped me for four days. This time felt better and went faster - hopefully the recovery won't be as bad. 11:20 this time vs. 13:04 last time - big improvement!

100 burpees for time always sucks - but to do them after that lunge WOD with such a short break really sucked. Only other time I did 100 burpees was in Hartford and I did 7:36. But that was the only workout. So this time I knew it was going to be slower, not to mention I was close to my peak fitness then. Came in at 9:32 so I am happy with that. Crushed my friends times in both!!!

Warmup: 100 jumping jacks, 10 air squats
C/D: sprawled out on floor fell asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment