Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2/16 WOD

Busy day in the gym. My daughter did a workout while I was doing my first workout. She created it herself! Pushups, side to side jumps, jump rope, and situps. 200 total reps (5 of each exercise, 10 rounds). And she did two kipping pullups!!! Amazing. Took me months to figure it out, she tries it twice and gets it. So proud of her!

Anaerobic Endurance Strength & Conditioning WOD
Overhead Squats 85% 2x3
Rest 5-10 min
Dead lift 8 x 1 on the minute
Rest 3 min
Tabata Row- 8x20:10, pull for total calories


Ooh yeah, this was fun. Actually not too bad. Probably went too light on the weights all around.
OHS - 120#, 125#
DL - 272#(1-2), 282#(3-7), 297#(8) - I may have done 10x1, not sure now by looking at my notes. It has been awhile since I pulled anything heavy so went conservative. Could've gone more easily.
Row - forgot to write down the calories, but was like 69ish. I think 1,100m+

3+ Hours After Anaerobic Endurance Strength & Conditioning WOD
Swim, Bike, Run, C2
2 Rounds of:
1min on 3 min off, 1min on 3 min off, 1min on 3 min off
No pacing, This interval set is to be done as close to all out as possible.


I chose to do the running for this one. Treadmill. Maxed out my treadmill at 10mph. Too easy for rounds 1-2 - no incline. Did an incline for 3-5 - definitely tougher. #6 was a big incline and was tough. But got'r done.

Dr. Reid was in and we practiced the good fun known as wall balls.

5 rounds of:
10 wall balls (10# ball to 8' target)
5 pushups (knee, not full depth)

Needs to still work on squat form with those inward pointing knees. And we'll work on depth too for the pushups. But good strong effort, arms should be a little toasty the next day or two. 4:59

No comments:

Post a Comment