Monday, February 15, 2010

2/15 WOD

Another lost weekend due to remodeling work at sister-in-law's. That's okay, good rest over the weekend and am several days behind the CF Endurance site which is good so I can plan my workouts.

Anaerobic Endurance Strength and Conditioning & CrossFit Main Site Rest Day
Maximal Effort Required.
Bike: 2 mile Hill climb, Incline between 6-15%

I chose the bike hill climb. However, decided to go beyond 2 miles - did South Gate Road on Mt. Diablo from Athenian School to the Junction. 6.7 miles, ~4.5% grade. I know this climb well so wanted to see where I was from a cycling standpoint. Back in my hey day I could hit low 30's for this climb. Having only been on the bike a few times in the past year+, my expectations were low. I actually finished in 41 mins flat, which I was happy with. I should be able to crack 40 very soon with some more riding. Legs didn't have much power at all so with some more saddle time watch out! Total ride round trip 24.36 miles, average HR 161 with a max of 197.

No comments:

Post a Comment