Saturday, November 28, 2009

11/28 WOD

"Linda"

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:

Deadlift: 1 1/2 body weight
Bench press: body weight
Clean: 3/4 body weight

Set up three bars and storm through for time.


Okay, I thought this Linda chick was only supposed to show up like once per year. Again already? Crap. At least I get to re-post the Linda Carter Wonder Woman photo again... Rrrrrrrowrrrrrrrr. I remember how much this one crushed me on 8/12/09. 41:25 and it took me like 4 days to recover.

This time I had taken some time off for Thanksgiving. Very little to no activity and ate like a mad man. So I come home to this. Well, I know that I can do it, but should I scale it this time since I have been off? Nope, as a matter of fact, upped the weight a little bit:

DL - 242.5#
BP - 161.5#
SC - 121.5#

BW around 158ish.

Felt pretty good on the first round of 10. But it was all downhill after that. But that being said I still PR'ed big time - 36:51. Moved almost 29,000 lbs. Oh I was crushed though. Was on the floor in fetal position for a long time then barely had the energy to get up on my hands and knees. Will feel this one for awhile, I guarantee that. I'm wondering if I reached the point of doing more harm than good... Time for some serious recovery time.

No comments:

Post a Comment