Monday, November 2, 2009

11/2 WOD

Four rounds, each for time of:
800 meter run

Rest as needed between efforts.


Have hardly run at all lately, not too thrilled about running. But after yesterday's evil WOD, there was no way I was going to do any strength/lifting related WOD, as the body is starting to feel the after-effects of 150 pullups. So why not, subject myself to the evil 800's.

Decided to run on the treadmill as it is just more convenient. Problem is I can outsprint the highest speed on it (10.2MPH) so my times were actually slower on the treadmill than on the street. Here are my splits with 4 minute breaks:

3:22 - 3:14 - 3:14 - 3:12

Glad I finished strong. Still way slower than my last effort on 8/10. Definitely didn't feel like I was going to puke or pass out like last time:

2:41(PR) - 2:58 - 2:56 - 2:49

No comments:

Post a Comment