Saturday, November 14, 2009

11/14 WOD

Five rounds for time of:
95 pound Push-jerk, 15 reps
15 L pull-ups


Hate to push Eva's photo down, but have to keep moving forward. Well, more disappointment after last night's disappointment. Different kind of disappointment though so I funneled that energy into tonight's workout. Wanted to skip it but decided I needed to make up for last night.

L pull-ups were slightly bent knees but otherwise pretty solid. Not sure if I went down far enough but pretty close if not full ROM.

Total time - 15:33

Breakdown by rounds - 1:39, 2:26, 4:06, 3:41, 3:41

Ooh boy tired after that effort. But felt much better than last night. Looking forward to tomorrow's rest day (of course I'll be grouting an entire shower so not sure how much rest I'll get... :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment