Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11/17 WOD

"Fran"

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups


Strangely again excited about this WOD. Haven't done it since July, so was excited to see what type of progress I'd made. Previous best was 8:08. Was hoping to hit right around 7 minutes this time. Did some warming up and that 95# thruster felt really heavy. I thought to myself, "no effing way am I going to have that good of a time". Oh ye of little faith...

5:43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy chit - another crushing PR. 2:25 off my PR. Smashing baby yeah!!! (but I was in the fetal position for a good 10 minutes afterward and still felt funny 30+ minutes later). Great couple of results though the last two days. Maybe that sub-5 minute Fran is attainable...

No comments:

Post a Comment