Monday, October 31, 2011

10/31 WOD

Three rounds for time of:
95 pound Overhead squat, 15 reps
15 L Pull-ups
95 pound Split-jerk, 15 reps
15 Knees to elbows
95 pound Hang clean, 15 reps
15 Back extensions, with 25 pounds

Hold 25 pound plate or dumbbell to chest for back extensions.

Well, seemed like reasonable weights... And I was just coming off a surprise PR night. Figured what the heck, I'm ready to give this a go rx'd. Big mistake. Total gasser. I felt great on the overhead squats and did them all unbroken. The L pullups were tough and I broke them up. Split jerks unbroken but definitely hard. K2E's always suck. Hang squat cleans were ugly too.

So my time? 23:07... Quit after two rounds. Wheels came falling off in the second round.

Round 1 - 8:49
Round 2 - 14:18

Warmup: 500 singleunders, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (OHS@45#, ring dips)

No comments:

Post a Comment