Thursday, October 20, 2011

10/20 WOD

Ten rounds, each for time of:
100 meter Sprint
Rest 90 seconds

Haven't run much in awhile. Feet seem to be a bit tender still but not bad. Put my Adidas track/sprint shoes on and rocked the cul de sac. I paced off 103 paces, approximately 94m. Note the cul de sac is slightly uphill so figured that would cancel the shorter distance. Basically sprinted to the top of the street and then walked back for my break.

Unfortunately I missed the lap button on my iPhone several times so those times were clearly slower. Pretty happy with the times, next time I hit the track!

15.6* - 13.5 - 13.5 - 16.0* - 14.5 - 16.5* - 15.2 - 15.6

* missed lap button on first try - figured I lost 2 seconds each time (based on my actual splits). Probably more on round 1 since it switched to world clock and I had to navigate back to the stopwatch. Next maybe I'll have someone to time me.

Stopped after 8 rounds as pack scaling is 6-8. Could've done two more sets but that would've hurt big time.

Warmup: 6 mins on treadmill ~0.50m (slow and easy pace)

No comments:

Post a Comment