Wednesday, April 7, 2010

04/07 WOD

For time:
Row 500 meters
150 Double-unders
50 Burpees


This WOD looked more appealing than my other alternative. My week is all jacked up so I'll get back on the CFE probably next week (although I will be traveling some). Arms felt heavy after 50 double unders and had to break it up into much smaller increments than I had planned. Burpees were better actually.

12:58

T-Way continued with day #3 of the on-ramp. Substituted squats for thrusters, as she has some knee issues and needs the assistance of the squat rack to help relieve some of the stress on her knees. We'll get it better soon.

3 Rounds
200m row
10 thrusters

I goofed and had her do 12 squats. But that's okay, it's good for her... :)

7:33

And my daughter decided she wanted to do a workout. So I had her do a scaled version of Fran:

15-12-9
Pull-ups
Thrusters (7.5# PVC)

She did great, did all the pullups without any assistance. I think she could've gone heavier on the thrusters (like my 15# bar), but didn't want to push her too hard. Great time of 6:25. She's almost 10 years old and weighs a little over 50 lbs. Awesome to see her athleticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment