Monday, October 5, 2009

10/5 WOD

7 rounds for time:

20 thrusters 45/65
20 kb swings 25/35
20 situps
20 back extensions


Well, was challenged to do this workout by a friend instead of the main page WOD of 30 muscle-ups. Sounded fine at first when she told me 45# thrusters and 25# KB swings. My back was a bit fried from the day before but I was doing these on the floor like she did and not on the GHD. Then she texts me later and tells me that was the women's weight and that actually it was 65# thrusters and 35# KB swings. 140 of each. Yay. Not the best workout to do after what I did yesterday. But figured I'd give it a shot and then do the muscle-up WOD afterwards. Well, that was a pipe dream - no muscle-up workout afterwards. Tough workout, thrusters are one of my weaknesses.

29:40

No comments:

Post a Comment