Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10/27 WOD

"Nate"

Complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:
2 Muscle-ups
4 Handstand Push-ups
8 2-Pood Kettlebell swings


Okay, another mini-hiatus from the CF for a Halloween party and some work on my neighbor's bathroom remodel. Gotta stop taking these breaks, could get used to it... :)

Had never done this WOD - so was excited thinking I could do pretty good at this. What I didn't expect was my inability to do a handstand push-up. That was disappointing. So I used my squat rack assist with the bar set as high as it could go. I know I used my legs a little bit but I tried to limit that as much as possible. 2-pood KB swings suck big time still, I hope someday I don't drop that thing on my dome. Oddly the muscle-ups were probably the easiest of the three (I had to kip though).

10 full rounds + 1 MU

No comments:

Post a Comment