Wednesday, April 4, 2012

04/04 WODs

ASWOD
Deadlift 5 RM (add 10 lbs to last workout)

DWOD
Complete 7 rounds:

Max Rep Handstand Push Ups
15 Hollow Rocks


Okay getting back at it. Figured I'd be happy with meeting the deadlift number I did on 3/20 - 295#. Actually this time it felt a little bit better. So I'm happy wth that.

The handstand pushups I did okay on, but probably took too long of a break between as I needed to do some stuff in the house. First round was rough, muscles had cooled. Got better but then proceeded to drop off rapidly. Hollow rocks weren't too bad assuming I was doing them correctly... :)

HSPU - 6 - 7 - 4 - 4 - 5 - 2 - 3

Warmup: 450 singlunders, 30 doubleunders, shoulder/hip/leg mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (OHS@45#, ring dips, strict pullups); deadlift - 10@135, 5@185, 5@245

No comments:

Post a Comment