Thursday, November 3, 2011

11/03 WOD

Seven rounds of:
35 Double-unders
1 Snatch

Make one snatch attempt per round

Jeeze more double-unders must know that I'm pretty bad at them right now. Oh well, as I tell my daughter the only way to get better at something is to practice. Lot of practice here with that volume. Was able to string some together but still not more than about 12. Making progress, think I need a slightly heavier rope than my uber light speed rope. And the snatch I'm not so hot at either. Did some warming up and decided that 115# was going to be my choice in weight. For the most part went up pretty easily, couple rounds a teeny bit shaky. So I probably could've gone a little heavier but I'll take that.

14:48, 805#

Warmup: 500 singleunders, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (OHS@45#, ring dips), snatch balance 6@45#, 4@65#, 4@95#; snatch 3@95#, 2@115#
C/D: major butterfly kipping pullup practice

No comments:

Post a Comment