Saturday, August 14, 2010

08/14 WOD

Well, it has been an interesting last 3-4 months. Training went out the window as did a lot of things. But I'm hopefully back now as I missed CF. I even dabbled in Muay Thai for a month, and while that was fun and different, I didn't get the same thing that CF provided me.

So instead of easing back into things, decided to go right back to it (yeah, I know, VERY smart). But I at least scaled it:

500 SU's jump rope
Shoulder mobility stuff
CFWU x2

"Coe"

Ten rounds for time of:
95 pound Thruster, 10 reps
10 Ring push-ups


I did:

Pack
Seven rounds for time of:
65 pound Thruster, 10 reps
10 Ring push-ups


16:47

First round was great, 0:48. But after that it was all downhill. Ooh boy, I have lost a lot of fitness. That hurt. Did do the thrusters unbroken through 4 rounds (and push-ups through 3 rounds). I was on the floor for a good 1/2 hour trying to recover. The next couple of days should be fun... Feels good to be back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment